- We are on the Billboard Top 40! - Billboard Top 40 Sep 18 2013 Read more!
- Geeh The Band – Expect For Miracles - Read more!
- Geeh the Band – Giving Back Is Our Beat (Promo) - Read more!
- Geeh The Band For A Cause - Read more!
- Top Consumer Reviews - http://www.topconsumerreviews.com/drum-lessons/ Read more!
- Valentine’s Video Release Party! -
…learn more at Facebook Read more!
- Rock Star Family Fun with Geeh, the Band - Geeh The Band is a group of virtual rock stars who perform music geared towards kids and tweens…
…read more at michiganmomliving.com Read more!
- Cool Kid Friendly Products That Center Around Music, Safety, and Reading… - Geeh the Band is great for those with toddlers and babies…
…read more at Life of Dad Read more!
- Geeh The Band gives kids a shot at fame - Geeh The Band, has launched a nationwide singing contest to give young, undiscovered stars a shot at fame…
…read more at Newsday.com Read more!
- Geeh The Band launches singing competition for kids - The winners will be the new voices for Geeh The Band’s 2015 studio album…
…read more at Examiner.com Read more!
Meet The Cast
"Cue"I'm Cue and everyone calls me "The Boss Man". As the band manager I am responsible for booking our gigs and keeping the band organized and on time. I even play the drums for the band.Likes: New Apps for my smart phone, Sci-Fi Movies and checking out new locations for us to play. Dislikes: Sports, disorganization and dropping my drum sticks when I throw them up in the air. Role in the band: Drummer and manager.
"Mid"I'm Mid. I like to dress up and always have a bow tie on. I can be a little shy but that changes when I play the bass on stage.Likes: Mystery books, golf and I have a secret crush on Tune... shhh don't tell! Dislikes: Camping, team sports and spicy foods. Role in the band: bass player.
"Tune"I'm Tune and Melody is my best friend even though we are really different. I love art and design and being original. My room is covered in my sketches and my dream is to design sets for Broadway plays when I grow up. I am also the captain of the school cheerleading team. Likes: Vintage eye glasses, thrift store shopping and visiting museums. Dislikes: Mean Boys, gossiping and her nut allergy. Role in the band: back up vocals.
"Melody"I am Melody and I love to write lyrics to new songs. Likes: I like to bake and dance, and I love the color pink, going shopping at the mall with my best friend Tune, slumber parties, and watching make-up videos on YouTube. Dislikes: Math homework, raspberries, and big scary dogs. Role in the band: Lead vocalist.
"Up"I'm Up and I am the front man of the group. I want to be in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame someday and win the Superbowl.Likes: Selfies, football and his #1 girl Melody. Dislikes: Science class, vegetables and cleaning my room. Role in the band : lead guitar.
"Groove"I'm Groove and I love the 70's. I think the music and vibe was really chill. I love when our band plays old tunes.Likes: Tie die t-shirts, volunteering at the animal shelter, playing old vinyl records. Dislikes: Fighting, too much technology and hates when the band can't practice. Role in the band: percussion.
"Loop"I'm Loop. I'm the keyboard player and am really glad my mom made me take piano lessons so I can play in a band. I'm the class clown and always getting in trouble. Likes: Designing his own sneakers, playing basketball with Up and Spaghetti with Meatballs. Dislikes: Wearing a tie, detention and bed time. Role in the band: keyboardist.