- Geeh The Band – Expect For Miracles - Read more!
- Geeh the Band – Giving Back Is Our Beat (Promo) - Read more!
- Geeh The Band For A Cause - Read more!
- Top Consumer Reviews - http://www.topconsumerreviews.com/drum-lessons/ Read more!
- Valentine’s Video Release Party! -
…learn more at Facebook Read more!
- Rock Star Family Fun with Geeh, the Band - Geeh The Band is a group of virtual rock stars who perform music geared towards kids and tweens…
…read more at michiganmomliving.com Read more!
- Cool Kid Friendly Products That Center Around Music, Safety, and Reading… - Geeh the Band is great for those with toddlers and babies…
…read more at Life of Dad Read more!
- Geeh The Band gives kids a shot at fame - Geeh The Band, has launched a nationwide singing contest to give young, undiscovered stars a shot at fame…
…read more at Newsday.com Read more!
- Geeh The Band launches singing competition for kids - The winners will be the new voices for Geeh The Band’s 2015 studio album…
…read more at Examiner.com Read more!
- “Fierce” Featured on WorldNews - Very Good It’s not often that a band is created with the goal of creating a musical atmosphere that is targeted at children…
…read more at WN.com Read more!
Meet The Cast
"Cue"I'm Cue and everyone calls me "The Boss Man". As the band manager I am responsible for booking our gigs and keeping the band organized and on time. I even play the drums for the band.Likes: New Apps for my smart phone, Sci-Fi Movies and checking out new locations for us to play. Dislikes: Sports, disorganization and dropping my drum sticks when I throw them up in the air. Role in the band: Drummer and manager.
"Mid"I'm Mid. I like to dress up and always have a bow tie on. I can be a little shy but that changes when I play the bass on stage.Likes: Mystery books, golf and I have a secret crush on Tune... shhh don't tell! Dislikes: Camping, team sports and spicy foods. Role in the band: bass player.
"Tune"I'm Tune and Melody is my best friend even though we are really different. I love art and design and being original. My room is covered in my sketches and my dream is to design sets for Broadway plays when I grow up. I am also the captain of the school cheerleading team. Likes: Vintage eye glasses, thrift store shopping and visiting museums. Dislikes: Mean Boys, gossiping and her nut allergy. Role in the band: back up vocals.
"Melody"I am Melody and I love to write lyrics to new songs. Likes: I like to bake and dance, and I love the color pink, going shopping at the mall with my best friend Tune, slumber parties, and watching make-up videos on YouTube. Dislikes: Math homework, raspberries, and big scary dogs. Role in the band: Lead vocalist.
"Up"I'm Up and I am the front man of the group. I want to be in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame someday and win the Superbowl.Likes: Selfies, football and his #1 girl Melody. Dislikes: Science class, vegetables and cleaning my room. Role in the band : lead guitar.
"Groove"I'm Groove and I love the 70's. I think the music and vibe was really chill. I love when our band plays old tunes.Likes: Tie die t-shirts, volunteering at the animal shelter, playing old vinyl records. Dislikes: Fighting, too much technology and hates when the band can't practice. Role in the band: percussion.
"Loop"I'm Loop. I'm the keyboard player and am really glad my mom made me take piano lessons so I can play in a band. I'm the class clown and always getting in trouble. Likes: Designing his own sneakers, playing basketball with Up and Spaghetti with Meatballs. Dislikes: Wearing a tie, detention and bed time. Role in the band: keyboardist.